Nakupenda means “I Love You” in Swahili.
The Nakupenda bungalows are a fusion of modernity and comfort as well as exoticism and African tropics, which are perfect for couples and lovers of their own space. A place to which we will return with fondness for years to come. A house full of serenity and amazing memories.
Invest in one of Bungalows Nakupenda and enjoy the great profit of 25% a year from rentals in condominium model.
Come for holidays in your beautiful bungalow and enjoy all the facilities and attractions in Cocco Lagoon.
od $299 000
Check our payments and construction plans.
Nakupenda offers a separate Master bedroom with a bathroom, an external shower, a dressing room, and a living room with a kitchen island ideal for welcoming guests. All the bungalows have a guaranteed view of the ocean, and some of them can be purchased on the coastline. Glazing provides the most beautiful views of the sunset during the day and stars constellations at night. Each Nakupenda Bungalow has its own tropical garden with a swimming pool, and a covered, spacious terrace will be an ideal place to rest or work in the shade of banana leaves and coconut palms.
Nakupenda Queen is new residence in our offer. Inspired by the traditional design of the Nakupenda Bungalow, it offers even more space! Equipped with 2 bedrooms, Nakupenda Queen is an ideal choice for families or groups of friends who value privacy.
Property finishing standards:
The owner of an apartment, villa, and bungalow receives the property finished turnkey, according to the following standard:
- All built-in furniture (concrete)
- Finished floors,
- Painted walls,
- Installed windows, internal and external doors
- Finished bathrooms (polished concrete or ceramic tiles depending on the type of property)
- Lamps, fans, water heater with solar panel, smoke detector
- Finished external terraces
- Finished swimming pools if the property has a pool
- Fencing with wooden pickets
- Air conditioning
- Movable furniture
- Shower glass in the bathroom
- Kitchen, if not permanently built-in
- Mirrors in bathrooms
- Interior decorations (additional mirrors, paintings, huge vases with plants)
- Window blinds
When purchasing a property, owners are obligated to purchase the furnishings and furniture for their properties from the Developer, in order to standardize the properties for rental purposes, management and repair of appliances and furniture.
- the setup of a beautiful tropical garden,
- the possibility of buying private parking spaces,
- green energy.